Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
707634members
3415697posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Closing Email Accounts

How do I close my Virgin Media (ntlworld.com) email accounts?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture blipping

Hiwhen we rewind a live program to rewatch a bit and then press play our picture blips/ freezers/keeps goingWhen Forwarding to where the program has got to the picture is okadvice please.      Thanks

monet208 by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

When are student deals available?

Me and my friends are going into a share house starting summer this year and I was wondering if theres an exact date where deals go live? Also are deals available for every speed? We are looking for speed on the higher end.

MeiKei by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to create a separate app password

Hi. My wife has just got an iPhone. We are trying to set up her virginmedia email on it, which she has been using for a long time. I have read the help section on the VM  website about generating a separate app password to do this. However! We share ...

Lag spikes - BQM sawtooth

Hello.Since the beginning of installation we've been experiencing lag spikes (from ~22ms to ~300ms).They occur everyday.Lag spikes hit us at the same time most of the times, however sometimes they affect just one of the PC.We're both using PCs, conne...

ppozniak_0-1709839338385.png
ppozniak by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin sim scam

Over the last couple of months mycare O2 have been demanding money for a mobile account I do not recognise.  I owe, apparently, £56.  I called them and after a lot of investigation by a  very patient guy at the other end, turned out that it was for a...

greekgod by Joining in
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

21 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

1 Comments