Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
708906members
3421763posts

Community Activity

Cancelling after pre install

Hi, I recently agreed to join Virgin Media for broadband only, great deal for 18 months. I am having serious doubts on whether to go through with installation as the pre installation happened the day after I agreed to the contract without any notific...

Resolved! Second VM wall socket for second VM TV box

Hello,I couldn't find that this exact query had been answered anywhere else, apologies if I've missed it. I have ordered, and just received, a second V6 box to go in an upstairs TV room at the back of the house. The first V6 box is in the living room...

stozz20 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

low device signal strength on Hub 5

So, having rebooted my Hub 5 following a broadband upload speed boost, I ran a network check on the hub and was told there were WiFi Issues.  The upshot is that two devices were flagged as "The device has low signal strength, please move it closer to...

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blink Sync 2 Module not connecting

Hi everyone,Newby here.I've just had a new cable installation with M125 and Hub3 router and I've been steadily getting all of my devices and Smart/IoTs connected (about 25 in total). The only one remaining is the Blink Sync 2 module for my security c...

TP4 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Email address still connected to old account.

I have a similar issue to Zaxx.I moved out of my old home on the 15th of March and into my new home on the 28th. My Virgin Media is showing me my old account at my previous address. Could I have some assistance in getting the issue resolved?

sinalta by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointing

Up until a few months ago, I was on EE, with a 330MB connection. And most of the time I was getting around 250MBPS to devices over WIFI.I moved to Virgin a few months ago on a 1GBPS connection, with fibre to the premises. However, I actually get slow...

OFCOM are looking for your examples of bad service

I spoke with OFCOM on Mon 15th April and they need you all to contact them with examples of bad service.About VM complaints handling and leaving a contract early.They can not use the content from these message boards so you need to proactively call t...

Mum1212 by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Callback

Went thru my issue with broadband WiFi issues with CS yesterday, clearly explained steps taken only to be asked to repeat all the steps. CS couldn't resolve so said I would get a call from second line support within 24 hrs, guess what. All supports p...

PhilipF by Superfast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

24 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments