Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709522members
3424975posts

Community Activity

Can't view bills online

For 4 or 5 days now I have been unable to view my bills online.  When I try to, the page shows the following message."Oops! You’ve caught us hard at work.We’re sorry this part of the site isn't available at the moment, everything will be back to norm...

dss1tv by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

low volume on ITV1

Hello Watching "RedEye" and the sound is so quiet on ITV 1 right now despite the volume being on 69. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?? I look forward to response and thank you for your time!  SlowStar

slowstar by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need a new TV box and router

My TV box and router are both really old. I can't use WiFi as it's so unreliable and am having to constantly reboot them both but still they are always crashing or going so slow everything times out. How do I get new equipment please.

redtab67 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unstable broadband connection

I have had years of totally reliable connection with Virgin Media until about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing 'reliably unreliable' connection, with reduced bandwidth and dropouts tending to occur morning and evening. A VM engineer...

bqm220424.png bqm 190424.png

Damaged BrownBox, remedial work needed

Hello, I would like some assistance please, I am currently in a rented first floor property which is supplied with Virgin Media fibre broadband & the bill is paid by my landlord - some little scallywag has pulled the cable away from the wall & damage...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments