Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709382members
3424298posts

Community Activity

Moved house, kept package, lost TNT

Hi,I was moving house, had a chat with VM and agreed to keep the same package (Maxit TV) at my new address. However, on activation at the new address I no longer have TNT sports. I can see many other threads with a similar problem. I believe that Max...

dty7 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi connected, but no internet

Hi,Having an issue with some wireless devices saying they are connected but have no internet access whilst having a mostly full signal. for instance, my phone and pc will both be on wifi in the same room, but my pc will say no internet access whilst ...

Email Outlook Express

Hi, I have been using Outlook Express on Windows XP to recieve my emails. On the 16th April 2024 I was unable to receive them on any of my accounts. Have the settings changed?The error is Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possib...

User247 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not recognising my registered device

My iPhone is one of the 5 registered devices I have for the tv go app but is not being recognised there is no error code and now I have reached maximum change please help. 

Farrie18 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video unavailable sky sports app.

Hello. Just joined today and hoping to get some help with a sky sports app problem. We get sky sports via virgin and have downloaded the app on to 2 android phones. It works well.  Decided to buy a new android tablet to watch tennis. It worked perfec...

Andy454 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

28 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments