Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709172members
3423280posts

Community Activity

Audio out of sync , some channels only

Some channels , e.g. All the BBC HD channels and Sky News in HD are wildy out of sync. Other channels such as ITV1HD are either fine or very very close to fine . The bad ones are close to unwatchable.Its not a TV setting or Virgin Media 360 box setti...

Self install no wall socket

Hi - I have just received my smart hub after being told I am suitable for self install. I have no wall socket only these two virgin cables.Which one of the two cables connects to the smart hub ? I am also presuming I need some form of connector in or...

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail.For me, I get:16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - Co...

al67 by Superfast
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Static IP Address

I am in need of two static addresses one for my PC and one for my NAS in order to take advantage of Wake-on-LAN (WoL). From what I can see this is impossible to set up with the Virgin Media Hub so am I right in thinking the only way of doing this is ...

Pitrevie by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install + Account Questions

Hi, I registered to join Virgin back in November 2023, there were some issues and the install had to be cancelled. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and I tried the sign up again, this time over the phone. Everything went through fine and I've had seve...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

27 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments