Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports 5 is Live

James_W
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

virginmedia-logo-head.png

More balls than ever before. 

If it's football and it's on TV it's now on Virgin Media. Hurrah! 

This weekend the new Premier League season kicks off and I am delighted that our TV customers have the best seats to enjoy all the sporting action. 

In addition Sky Sports 5 is now available as part of the Sky Sports Collection on Virgin Media [Channel 506] [HD 516].

The action kicks off tonight at 6pm. 

How do I add Sky Sports or Sky Movies to my TV package?

It's simple!

You can use our TV Channel Upgrade service to add Sky Sports and Sky Movies collections to your TV package via your TV set top box. 

If you’ve got TiVo using your remote go to Home > Apps and Games > All Apps and Games, then select TV Channel Upgrades.

If you’ve got a V box, V HD or V+ HD, using your remote just go to HomeInteractive > TV Channel upgrades or Home > Help > Virgin TV > TV Channel Upgrades.

Then follow the on-screen instructions and hey presto! 

Before you complete your subscription we’ll let you know how much your new monthly bill will be. We’ll also ask you to enter your TV Pin to confirm you want the new channels to be added to your line-up.

Once you add a channel it can take up to 60 minutes for the channel to be available and please remember that any subscription has to be kept for a minimum of 30 days.

Prefer to do it online? 

1. Go to virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia
  2. Click Sign in and enter your primary My Virgin Media username and password.
  3. Click on My upgrades and offers.
  4. Choose what services you’d like to upgrade.

Even better.... Check out Sky Sports this Saturday at no extra cost! 

Join the Sky Sports Open Day and watch all Sky Sports channels at no extra cost!  

Virgin Media customers can enjoy Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and F1 both SD and HD at no extra cost this Saturday (16th August).*

*Sky Sports premium channels will not be available to stream via TV Anywhere for those customers who don't already subscribe to a Sky Sports channel or Sky Sports Collection during this period.

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 REPLIES 0