cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VirginMedia
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Some changes to your regular viewing in 2017

It’s a brand new year and to kick things off we’ll be making some changes across our TV content in January. Keep checking this article and we’ll keep updating it with more.

Scrum down

BT Sports will be showing live Aviva Premiership Rugby on their Free-to-Air channel (548) from 2.30pm on Saturday 7th January, as Saracens take on Exeter Chiefs.

Changing names

From Saturday 7th January, after the Christmas re-brand finishes, True Movies 1 (424) will be permanently re-branding to True Movies.

From Tuesday 10th January, Movie Mix (425) will be re-branding to SMC (Sony Movie Channel).

Let's get ready to rumble

WWE Royal Rumble will be broadcast late night Sunday 29th January (early morning Monday 30th January) through Sky Box Office.
You can order the event by pressing Home or On Demand on your remote control from Tuesday 24th January.
Repeats are available from Monday 30th January to Thursday 2nd February at 10am, 3pm, 8pm and 1am (last playout 8pm Thursday 2nd February).

2 Comments
joshua_welby
Up to speed

Why is the Link on the Virgin Presents website not working?

I have clicked on both the Desktop version and the Mobile version but nothing happens,

I am trying to download the PDF documents and I have already installed Adobe Reader on my PC and Laptop

They are definately broken Links

When can we get to see the PDF documents?

I am asking on my behalf and on behalf of the Readers of the Cable Forum on the Digital Spy website where this has been flagged up

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person