Menu

Happy Birthday to You

Community Lead

birthday_7.png

The Virgin Media Community is 7 years old today!

There's a lot of posts to answer, so I'll keep it short (we're not even taking a break for birthday cake this year).

It's great to see the numbers on the front page totting up day-by-day, and reading the vast amount of helpful answers being written by yourselves, the Superusers, and our Forum Team.

Everyone who contributes today will of course receive a Birthday badge (they're awarded automatically) and tomorrow will see the launch of a new board... which if you like video games might be right up your street.

Thanks again for making the Community not just a great place to get help and support, but a real community.

James and the Virgin Media Community Team

About the author
  • As the UK’s first provider of all four broadband, TV, mobile phone and home phone services, we believe in digital that makes good things happen, for people, communities and businesses. We will do everything we can to ensure technology is a force for good. This is why we’re committed to providing the best guidance, support and services here in the community.
Rising star

I started off on ntlhellworld, before the days of virginmedia!

Tuning in

happy 7th birthday and may you have many more

Alessandro Volta

James_W wrote:

birthday_7.png

The Virgin Media Community is 7 years old today!

There's a lot of posts to answer, so I'll keep it short (we're not even taking a break for birthday cake this year).

It's great to see the numbers on the front page totting up day-by-day, and reading the vast amount of helpful answers being written by yourselves, the Superusers, and our Forum Team.

Everyone who contributes today will of course receive a Birthday badge (they're awarded automatically) and tomorrow will see the launch of a new board... which if you like video games might be right up your street.

Thanks again for making the Community not just a great place to get help and support, but a real community.

James and the Virgin Media Community Team

I'll translate that into reality:

"It's great to see the number of people with problems tottting up day-by-day ....."

"We are now a real Community, social media come true".

Anyway, Happy Birthday.

Up to speed

looks like i have been here   since  2009  wow  must get out more  all the best   for the  birthday  woo  Smiley Happy

Tuning in

I have been a customer since Nynex was its name Smiley Surprised 

Knows their stuff

I guess another year has passed. Any new badges.

• 0 comments
  • 0 kudos