Menu

Community Trialists Wanted!

Trials.png

We're looking for community members to register their interest in future trials.

If you're interested in getting your hands on the latest tech, first, we want to hear from you.

Please complete the survey below (or click here from Mobile Devices)

Oh, and if you've already completed it in the last year, you don't need to do it again.

About the author
  • As the UK’s first provider of all four broadband, TV, mobile phone and home phone services, we believe in digital that makes good things happen, for people, communities and businesses. We will do everything we can to ensure technology is a force for good. This is why we’re committed to providing the best guidance, support and services here in the community.
Fibre optic
Watches with interest to see if anything actually fruitful happens
Tuning in

Are you still watching with interest? Has anything fruitful happened yet?

Fibre optic

done again but didnt read last bit till last sec when finished lol

Fibre optic
@babbafutt ... seems fruitless , rather than fruitful at the moment lol
Up to speed

here is fruit 🍒🍌🍉🍎🍓 and will even throw some 🎂 in aswell 👍

Fibre optic
@redridinghood .... isnt that 20p for a cherry on a fruit machine ? Thanks , I will take it :)
Knows their stuff

Survey completed

Problem sorter

Done and Compleated ... Even though i didn't need to as done it before.

On our wavelength

Done again, bring on 2017!!

On our wavelength

D.o.n.e :robotvery-happy:

Tuning in

done and thank you

Well-informed

Done

On our wavelength

What are we trialing ????I would really like to trial this new thing called tv on demand...apparently its good according to my mates with sky. ... when will virgin have this???? I currently pay 55 quid a month for removed all ... I suppose I would be willing to pay 300 quid a month if it's really that good

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

On our wavelength

Done, Thanks

Up to speed

Done, I dont have TV from you because of lies, if the ceo team didnt lie then i would of still either had a tivo box or V6 box. 

On our wavelength

Done, I await a lorry full of tech toys from VM to arrive any day :smileyvery-happy:

Fibre optic
@abtrooper82 .... I am sure the lorry will be rammed full of tech toys , just as if you were the winner of The Gadget Show competition :D
On our wavelength

All done.

Rising star

Done!

Tuning in

Done

• 74 comments
  • 15 kudos