Menu

Community Trialists Wanted!

Trials.png

We're looking for community members to register their interest in future trials.

If you're interested in getting your hands on the latest tech, first, we want to hear from you.

Please complete the survey below (or click here from Mobile Devices)

Oh, and if you've already completed it in the last year, you don't need to do it again.

About the author
  • As the UK’s first provider of all four broadband, TV, mobile phone and home phone services, we believe in digital that makes good things happen, for people, communities and businesses. We will do everything we can to ensure technology is a force for good. This is why we’re committed to providing the best guidance, support and services here in the community.
Knows their stuff

Just got another Email and filled in a survey once again.

Fibre optic

Heard nothing from them

Tuning in

Done and did 

Fibre optic

Being a Trialist, does not mean you will be able to complete certain trials.

I have had 2 Trails sent to me, but I could only do one of them, not both. The reason for this was I would need to downgrade in order to comply with trial terms.

Tuning in

Done :) VM 300mbps customer with pance SH 3.0 !! Hophaly will be a new SH 4 !!

Knows their stuff

ZZZZZzzzz, Dreaming of next trial with SH/HUB 4, 400Mb/s and IPv6...

Fibre optic

Still heard nothing

Joining in

media provides good as well as bad news so it complete depends on us what take and what not to be 

Joining in

is anuone interested in  market research in pune

On our wavelength

Have done one trial so far but not been offered any others in absolutely months.

Up to speed

Signing up for this seems to be going the same way as when I signed up with BT Trials....

Didn't get any offers then got one a week after I left :D

At this rate, I'll be gone by the time 4K content hits the network for V6 users xD

Fibre optic
I have done a few trials, but I did have to turn one down, because the trial required the use of older equipment than I have. Seemed a bit pointless downgrading equipment just for a trial. What I tend to do in trials is test any equipment they send me, using different environments. Complete all Survey's (if you have additional information in any Trial, then I enter that in my "Note's". In the last trial I did have one Survey I could not complete, however I did have a lot of in depth 'notes', which easily made up for not completing just one survey. Four weeks of extensive testing on various platforms, and OS's allowed me to perform many tests than were required. Hence, more results gives the developers a lot more to analyze and take in to consideration before announcing the product to the public.
Tuning in

Hi Guyz...  I was a bit worried about these trials.    When I was in the Army, I volunteered for clinical trials at the 'Common Cold Investigation Clinic' at Salisbury for a 2 week jolly of having various chemicals sprayed up my nose on a daily basis.

That was 65 years ago, and I havn't stopped sniffing yet !!

Joining in

Just applied to be a tester ,

as a family of 7 and have 5 teenage girls all with phones and iPads streaming and using the internet a lot at the same time plus 2 TiVo boxes on at the same time our TVs and internet use is massive !

I'm really interested to try new ideas and tech .. 

xx

• 74 comments
  • 15 kudos