Menu

Community Trialists Wanted!

by Moderator on ‎30-01-2017 15:51

Trials.png

We're looking for community members to register their interest in future trials.

If you're interested in getting your hands on the latest tech, first, we want to hear from you.

Please complete the survey below (or click here from Mobile Devices)

Oh, and if you've already completed it in the last year, you don't need to do it again.

About the author
  • As the UK’s first provider of all four broadband, TV, mobile phone and home phone services, we believe in digital that makes good things happen, for people, communities and businesses. We will do everything we can to ensure technology is a force for good. This is why we’re committed to providing the best guidance, support and services here in the community.
by backtothefuture
on ‎18-02-2017 11:00

I've just signed up too.  Have only recently signed up with Virgin Media, but have been a trialist for other companies before so would really love to take part in future trials.

Thanks in advance

by legacy1
on ‎19-02-2017 16:11

Need

more

info

by ianjayne
on ‎20-02-2017 13:52

I may be wrong but, I would imagine this is regarding VOIP. They are about to trial it I have been informed.  The SH3 has two ports for this. Not for me if so. I see little point in having that and if and most certianly when wifi goes down you will not be able to phone them unless of course you use a mobile.  Invent and wheel comes to mind.

by jenifferhomes
‎20-02-2017 16:09 - edited ‎20-02-2017 16:16

done and thank you___

by pyrotenax
on ‎22-02-2017 19:20
*puts hand in the air to trial 1Gbps
by iJaY
on ‎02-03-2017 14:16

hmm

by backtothefuture
on ‎02-03-2017 23:55

I would be interested in testing any new products and/or services.

Thank you in advance!

by Pruney
on ‎03-03-2017 09:48

Done and dusted! Smiley Happy

by nebuluski
on ‎08-03-2017 14:19

I am in the process of just taking broadband (Cable) and dropping TV and Telephone from my package. Virgin is too expensive nowadays, especially in current climate!

I have gone Freesat route with a Humax HDR-1100S 500 GB Freesat with Freetime HD TV Recorder for TV/Tivo replacement. I have gone VOIP now paying £5 permonth for a local number and 500 free mins and 2p/min mobile calls.

Virgin is too slow to move to next technology!

by dazmon
on ‎11-03-2017 14:46

Completed and look forward to hopefully shaping new services / products in the future.  Do something similar with O2 and pretty interesting a lot of the time.

by VIRTUAL-ALAN
on ‎12-03-2017 09:57

I have just registered and wish I had done so ages and been chosen as my V6 service I waited three months to be installed is APPALLING!!! could have given so much productive feedback that my issues wouldn`t be apparant!!

by Sololobo
on ‎15-03-2017 02:06

I really wanted to "trial" Virgin Media as a provider, a test-run if you will, but apparently being a community member alone, "We're looking for community members to register their interest in future trials." is not actually accurate.

I have been a community member since 2009, but apparently you also have to be a current VM customer, so the offer to be a trialist is in fact a sham.

To all those who posted in response, "done", you probably have been!

by JitteryPinger
on ‎15-03-2017 10:59

Anyone heard anything back yet??

by jhuk
on ‎16-03-2017 17:27

Nope but wonder if something is going on with HUB3 as someone mentioned  he is under a NDA in a thread to do with an issue with the HUB3 and said its not Firmware.

by G4DDS
on ‎17-03-2017 23:05

Registered a couple of years ago and already took part in some trials but re-registered to update my devices and preferences regarding trials I would like to be considered for. Really hope there is another upcoming HUB3 trial to test updated firmware - could really do with some of them bugs being fixed!

by JitteryPinger
2 weeks ago

Well still nothing.

by andycambs
2 weeks ago

Not heard anything - is this still pending?

by VIRTUAL-ALAN
a week ago

I have heard nothing on trials or for the appalling service via V6 and HUB3 should do a survey before installing!!!!

by stevepsandy
Thursday

Recent upgraded to a Hub 3 - the one with two telephone ports! Yes I know that they don't do anything right now but, as a VOIP user of more than 10 years with Vonage, what would be fruitful ( Smiley Happy ) would be for Virgin to open the ports up so that they can offer this service.

• 59 comments
  • 13 kudos
Categories