Menu
louise-b
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

wireless signal

Just connected my superhub 3 and did a speed check and quickly realised my speeds were the same as when i was on a 100mb so did some fiddling about in the hubs advanced settings page and set the 2.4 signal to g/n where it was automatically set to b/g/n mixed and my wireless speeds doubled.Question iam asking is this ok to leave as it it as everything seems to be working on it at the moment.

Another thing i noticed was that in the connected page it says all the wireless devices are at 56mbps is this normal .

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wireless signal

louise-b wrote:

Just connected my superhub 3 and did a speed check and quickly realised my speeds were the same as when i was on a 100mb so did some fiddling about in the hubs advanced settings page and set the 2.4 signal to g/n where it was automatically set to b/g/n mixed and my wireless speeds doubled.Question iam asking is this ok to leave as it it as everything seems to be working on it at the moment.

Yes

Another thing i noticed was that in the connected page it says all the wireless devices are at 56mbps is this normal .

Not normal, but a known issue. Dont trust the HUB3 interface, trust what your device says.

louise-b
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wireless signal

Thanks for that,i have a new issue with an acer aspire not wanting to connect now but i wont bother anyone with that lol.

0 Kudos