Menu
roddzz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

wifi keeps disconecting

my wifi keeps disconecting every 15 to 20 minutes for 5mins or so its getting anoying now tryed resetting router disconecting power etc its not my pc its happening to  my phone also when useing net so the router must have problem

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: wifi keeps disconecting

Hi rodzz, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you're Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting every 15 to 20 minutes.This must be annoying for you so apologies for any bother.

I have had a look over things from here for you and I can see that there's some time outs inside the Hubs logs, this will explain the disconnections. I would like to arrange for an engineer to visit and make the necessary adjustments in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

I look forward to your reply, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
roddzz
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

hi i replied 3 times with my account number and time that i preffer sat -8-12 but had no reply back first message was sunday almost friday so im guessing not going get any apointment now lets just say not happy with customer service on here 5 days no reply

0 Kudos
roddzz
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

no reply in over week about my wifi disconecting

well i put post up about my super hub disconecting heard nothing for few days then i got message saying we looked at your conection and we see is timeing out etc engineer needs to come out can give me account etc and time you want him to call well this been over week the message not even been read still getting disconected at least 10 times daily just wonderd how long before i actualy get this problem sorted i give it few more days if nothing been sorted well time for change i think from very unhappy long time customer

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi roddzz,

I am very sorry for the late response.

I have sent you a private message for us to continue discussing this further.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
roddzz
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

hi im replying in hope i can get a tech to come out again look at my conection as it timeing out again happend lot last year had new hub replaced but now doing it again and quiet often few times a day if you could reply be great thanks rod
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Morning roddzz,

Thanks for posting back here and apologies you are having an issue with the broadband connection.

From checking your connection, there is an SNR (signal to noise ratio) fault reported in your area which is causing intermittent connection. The reference number is F005566323 and has a review date of 8th September.

If after this fault you still have the same issue, we can take another look into this for you.

Kind regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
roddzz
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

thank you but this been doing this for over 6 weeks i wait and see get back to you after the 8th thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us roddzz,

Let us know if we can assist further.

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
roddzz
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

problem still happening could admin send me message so i can get engineer out please this been two weeks since i was told was problem in my area that was been dealt with on the 8th  no difference at all

0 Kudos