Menu
adrianc2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

wi fi not working

hy,my internet stopped working 3 days ago.on downsteeam or upstream is N/A everywhere.can anyone check and make it work? if not i will change the provider in the next few days
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wi fi not working

If you have checked all your cables are connected and still experiencing this it could be caused by a fault with your equipment or possibly an outage which is affecting other customers in your area also.

You can check for known system issues by clicking on the 'Service Status' link after logging in at my.virginmedia.com

I assume you have already tried reporting this fault to Virgin Media over the phone as you mentioned that it stopped 3 days ago ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wi fi not working

Hey adrianc2,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your current loss of service, I know it's a real inconvenience when this happens. Checking your account I can see you've got an engineer booked to visit you tomorrow. Would you please get back to us with an update after the visit.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos