Menu
stevevoxx
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

wi fi keeps cutting out

Hi my super hub 2 consantly  looses the wi fi signal. no loss of signal of ethernet connection .Can i book an enginer please ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: wi fi keeps cutting out

Hi stevevoxx, 

Thanks for letting us know that your Super Hub 2 constantly loses connection via WiFi, I apologise for any troubles incurred. 

I have tried to test your connection from here to see what's going on for you but I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. I will need some information from you in order to proceed with diagnostics.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with diagnostics. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

tuti
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem and is quite annoying, to the point of thinking I should change provider as I am paying a lot of money for only internet.
I need this sorted out please
0 Kudos
simonlh59
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issues with my super hub, saying the wifi signal is strong but not being able to connect to the internet on any of my devices. Obviously not having any issues with the pc because the router is plugged into that, I have checked the frequency and checked that there are no issues in my area and if there's any issues on the line but all saying its fine. Please help, like other people we are paying a lot for this broadband service and not transmitting WiFi is throwing a spanner in the works for a lot of devices that require it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevevoxx, 

Thanks for the response!

I have run some checks from here and your connection looks great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are where they should be. 

Have you tried changing the wireless channels to see if that improves performance for you?

Also, here's some great information on optimising your wireless connection I hope it helps, just click here.

Do these issues still occur when connected via ethernet cable?

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out