Menu
bruce9903
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

wi fi and wired connections dropping off

Help !!!

I am experiencing regular problems with both wi fi and wired connections dropping off , have tried all the suggested hard resets , it effects what ever devices are in use at the time . 

Any suggestions ???

Cheers Bruce

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: wi fi and wired connections dropping off

log into superhub - 192.168.0.1 - DON'T SIGN IN, click router status  - and post the downstream and upstream figures

Tony
0 Kudos
bruce9903
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tony 

I have tried a few times to connect to 192.168.0.1, will not connect , keeps timing out .

Bruce

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

not good - what are the lights doing on the front of the hub - check the status page although that only shows bigger problems - a call to 150 if you have a VM phone line can get a status message sometimes - failing that you need to ring and hope offshore can help - they will take you through their scripts which usually start with a power cycle and unless its obvious to them usually leads nowhere - they should book a tech though if its not an area fault

you can wait here for VM to look but that takes a week or so

Tony
0 Kudos
bruce9903
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi , thanks will contact VM tomorrow when I have time to sit through the help options 

Bruce

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi bruce9903, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear that your WiFi and internet connection has been dropping on and off, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested things from here and I can see a few T4 time outs inside the Hubs logs and I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos