Menu
tinygirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

virgin media is becoming awful

Fed up with VM and think its time for a change. My internet is consistently losing connection. been experiencing these problems for months. Get sent a new hub and no change. Absolutely useless.

Helpful Answers
llewellyn_peter
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: virgin media is becoming awful

I had connection issues after moving and it turned out to be a badly made cable were the copper pin wasnt long enough. Also had issue where the power was too high causing the modem to reset allow. Get an engineer out and chain them to the modem till they fix the issue.
0 Kudos

All Replies
llewellyn_peter
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I had connection issues after moving and it turned out to be a badly made cable were the copper pin wasnt long enough. Also had issue where the power was too high causing the modem to reset allow. Get an engineer out and chain them to the modem till they fix the issue.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hey tinygirl, 

I’m so sorry to hear about the broadband issue that you’re facing at the moment, I would really like to look into this for you, and shortly I will send you a private message to get some more account info from you. 

To pick up this message please click on the envelope on the top right hand side. Smiley Happy

Speak soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos