Menu
alanwood
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

traffic led flashing blue

The traffic led on the modem flashes blue all the time and I see other people have the same thing.

I have also noticed that when I do a google search like "How do I change a tap washer" some of the results point me to Youtube videos, but when I try access the link I get this message.

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Please try your request again later. Why did this happen?

IP address: 92.239.*******
Time: 2016-11-20T22:07:28Z
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DBb9UTcqAeqo

Does anyone have an explation ?.

alan.

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: traffic led flashing blue

Hi alanwood, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear about your flashing LED light on your Hub, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested everything from here and your Hubs stats look great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, could you try with the Hub in modem mode connected to the computer directly via ethernet cable to see if you still get error messages when searching through Google.

Also, you can try a factory reset of the Hub to see if that helps performance.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi alanwood, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear about your flashing LED light on your Hub, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested everything from here and your Hubs stats look great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, could you try with the Hub in modem mode connected to the computer directly via ethernet cable to see if you still get error messages when searching through Google.

Also, you can try a factory reset of the Hub to see if that helps performance.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
alanwood
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hello Adam, Thanks for running checks on my system,I'm already hardwired with ethernet cable,everything works fine,

it's just when I try to use a google search link to a youtube video that the strange message pops up.

If I go to youtube url and then choose videos to watch there is no problem.

maybe it's a google gremlin !

regards Alan

0 Kudos