Menu
james35
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

superb 3 rebooting

hi having a problem started tonight basically the super hub 3 with i have only recently got has decided to reboot itself whenever it feels so has anyone else suffered this problem i will be contacting the technical team tomorrow if this keeps up tia.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: superb 3 rebooting

Hi james35, 

Thanks for letting me know that your Hub 3.0 is rebooting itself, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tried to test things from here but I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account,  I will need some information from you in order to proceed with diagnostics.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
james35
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: superb 3 rebooting

hi adam firstly i posted this question 2weeks ago and an admin is only getting back to me now wat a joke take me money quick enough but ur service along with ur online service is shocking keep ur pm all the same if i cant get this sorted by the end off this week virgin will get a call along with consumer rights as the service im paying for is a complete waste if i sign up to a service thats exactly wat i expect not a half arse service were it works wen it wants to just not good enough adam
0 Kudos