Menu
mrcopolo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

"No Internet Connection"

Hi there,

I have a frustrating problem where all my wireless devices will be knocked off the network on both 2G and 5G but when resetting router only some will connect but most will not as per my iPhone picture below. I have tried changing channels, SSIS names, location of router, forgetting networks and yes called virgin and they replaced router 3 times yet still the same issue. Have checked to see if channels congested but not the ones I select. Have enough DCHP etc etc etc. Has anyone got a resolution to this problem!! Sometimes it will fix itself after me playing around for an hour or 2 but this is now wasting hours of my life!

image1.jpg 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: "No Internet Connection"

Hi mrcopolo, 

Thanks for the post! Let me start by giving you a warm welcome to our forum community! It's great too see so many new faces around here.

I have run some tests on your  connection and everything looks great, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected, wired or wireless?

Have you tried changing your wireless channels to see if this helps?

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mrcopolo
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: "No Internet Connection"

Thanks Adam, that's the first thing i try but no avail. Personally believe it's an issue with the virgin router (3rd one now from Virgin) In modem mode now using my own router and working fine!
0 Kudos