Menu
waspsoton
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

port forwarding issue

i am currently have about 6 things setup in port forwarding with no problems but i am trying to add a embryo server but when i go to add the port it says "The local ports between 8096 and 8096 on IP 192.168.0.10 have been added as virtual server already, please try another one."

i have check and i don't have any ports open on this. and i can't see the virtual server option on the crap hub 3 router 

so does anyone know what this means??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: port forwarding issue

Hello waspsoton,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with port forwarding, I know how tricky this can be.

So is the IP 192.168.0.10 the Embryo server? Or is that the IP address of another one of your devices? Does it allow you to apply the rule if you do a range like 8095 - 8097?

Please get back to us so we can investigate further.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
waspsoton
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hello heather

192.168.0.10 is the ip address for the emby server. i have put the range in u suggested and it says invalid port number on the local port

Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 20.22.39.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi waspsoton,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In regards to Port Forwarding, it has been mentioned to try adding them in ascending order.

You might have to remove your other added port numbers then add these in order. I know this must be annoying, if you can try this and let us know how you get on, that would be great.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos