Menu
gat130859
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

poor service

Had the builders in January made a posh new drive lovely. Traouble started on the last day as they cleared up, a spade was put through my cable from the pavement to the outside house box. Got in touch with VM took 2 weeks for them to come and do a temporary fix with a promise that the next week would see a proper job including reburial of the cable. We are now into the beginning of March, I have had to rescue the cable  twice already from the street sweepers brush as the cable is just laying on the pavement. I have been in touch with VM on live chat and there has been a complaint raised COM101383291, and i have been told there is a technician coming out Monday 6th March, this is the techie that was supposed to come out last week. Monday came and went no techie, so the next day 7th March back on the live chat to find what has gone wrong, the techie had been cancelled and would be at my house on the 7th, waited in all day no techie, so this morning tried to live chat again to ask why now all of a sudden I cannot get on live chat at all. 

The question is why can the techie I have been waiting for for nearly 6 weeks cannot seem to find my house, and am I now band from live chat to ask people why the techie has not come.

I bet when VM put thier hand in my bank account in a couple of weeks they would get really upset if I stopped paying for thier none service

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor service

Hey gat130859,

Thanks for joining the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with your exposed cable, I appreciate it's an inconvenience.

I've just checked your account and I can see you're currently discussing this with someone from our Live Chat team who is keeping in touch with you while chasing this up. I will leave you in their capable hands.

Let us know how you get on with them.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
gat130859
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just got told it was not a priority job

I plan to cover the wire in the garden myself now, leaving the pavement side up to VM's incapable hands.

I have also been told that if i cover the cable they will not be responsible, that would also appear to be the case now if they don't come to cover it.

So to encapsulate they are not coming to finish the job they started. I am not supposed to do anything as any problems would be my fault. The wire on the pavement has been dragged out of my front garden twice now by the street sweeper, is that also my fault?

VM's proud boast is we have you covered, even though the cable the attached to the house is'nt covered at all. Bit ironic really.

I have always had very good service from VM, this has really soured the the milk for me.

Not happy

Gary

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Gary,

I'm sorry to hear this is still on-going, let's see if I can quicken up the process. I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) so we can discuss this further.

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos