Menu
js19
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

planned maintenance

received a letter last month saying planned maintenance in my area tomorrow (8 Sept) that may affect internet so I have arranged to go into the office as I work from home 80% of the time.

got home today to another letter saying planned maintenance on 4 Oct.  tried the number on the letter but message that office is closed.

can anyone tell me if the maintenance on 4 Oct is as well as or instead of the maintenance for tomorrow?  I'm in area 31

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: planned maintenance

Hi js19

Thanks for posting on the community. It's nice to have you back here.

I'm sorry for the late response and that we were unable to reply to you before the last maintenance date.

I've checked the area and the planned maintenance is still scheduled for 4th October. 

If there are any other dates you need me to check by all means let me know.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
js19
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thank you so much for the response - was just checking back to see if there was anything Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Mamakin
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samantha

im hoping you can help me. I received a letter telling me of planned maintenance and I can't find it. I too need to arrange to go into the office to work if I have no broadband. I'm pretty sure it was scheduled for this week, but I can't remember if it was the 16th, 17th or 18th. I've made 2 calls to customer service and spoke to someone on web chat, and I'm being told there is no way to find out. It's so frustrating. I'm hoping you can help. I'm Area 12.

thanks

tracy

0 Kudos
Mamakin
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samantha

I too have received a letter telling me of planned maintenance and I can't seem to find it. I'm pretty sure it was this week, but I can't remember if it was 16th, 17th or 18th Nov. I also have to make arrangements to go into the office if I have no broadband, so I really hope you can help me. I've called customer services twice and spoke to someone on web chat, but they're all telling me there is no way of finding out. I'm in Area 12. 

Thanks

Tracy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey there Tracy,

Thanks for getting in touch, hope you're well Smiley Happy

I've just been in your account to check the maintenance work and I can see you've called in and been informed that you might have been affected on the 17th.

How is your connection now, everything okay?

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Mamakin
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes thanks. It was the 17th. I was just frustrated that nobody on the phone could tell me of any planned works. One even suggested that it might have been a scam letter I received lol (it wasn't) Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos