Menu
andersonreid
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

no internet

Hello,

I am from an estate agency. I am trying to speak to an advisor regarding internet in a few of our properties, but the live chat has been down all morning. Please advise what I can do. I do not have an account number or landline number, I would just like to speak to someone please.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: no internet

hiya @andersonreid you can contact customer services/broadband support via 150 (from a virignmedia land line) or via 0345 454 1111
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
andersonreid
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thank you but I cannot get through to an advisor as I need to input my account number - I've pressed every available option but cannot get through to an advisor

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

yeah the automated system can be tricky to get around if you keep tapping 00 or 0# a few times it should ignore it. since you could try and route via sales 0800 052 0422
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi andersonreid, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with your broadband being down, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I've tried to test your connection from here, but I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account, in order to proceed I will require some information from you. 

I'll send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos