Menu
anders10
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no broadband since 9 Feb

hi - we are furious that we have had no broadband since 9 Feb. We have called like 8 times and keep getting a different date it should be resolved. Virgin last they told us it would be today and it's still not working. We were told it is a fault in our area that is more complex than originally thought. My neighbors across the street have Virgin broadband and it's working just fine. What is going on? this problem is not even listed on the Service Status page on your website. Seriously thinking of switching to Sky and what is the contract cancellation fee.

thank you

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no broadband since 9 Feb

hiya @anders10 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, the status page only show major priority issue 1 that effect over 100 customers, as for the person across the road it depends on how the cabling has been done in the area, since they would be using a different cabinet, since you don't all share the same cabinet..
it would be around 5+ days for a reply from the forum admin team who can do a check on the fault status.

the early disconnection fees can be viewed via -> http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early-...
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no broadband since 9 Feb

Hello anders10,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about your current loss of service! I want to investigate this but I'm not able to find your account info. Would you please drop me a PM with your address so I can take a close look into this.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos