Menu
pernodcadet
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

losing connection

Our internet connection has been very unreliable over the last 4 weeks (coincidentally around the same time I was persuaded to stay with Virgin).  Every day we are frequently losing connection and having to reboot to get back on line.  Over the last year the service has been pretty reliable but these last few weeks its started driving us mad.  Is there anything that could have changed to make our connection so unreliable? We've not put in any new equipment or changed anything

Thanks for any advice,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: losing connection

Hi pernodcadet,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've checked out your equipment and everything is looking OK at the moment. There are no issues with the levels and no network faults in your area. Are you still experiencing issues with your connection? Let me know and I'll look into it further for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pernodcadet
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Many thanks for looking into it.  Still having problems, though - rebooting at least once a day.  Still says that we are connected when in reality we aren't so have to change band or just turn everything on/off again....

T

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pernodcadet,

Thanks for getting back to me.

It may be an issue with the equipment itself. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details and check it out.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos