Menu
Nathan117799
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

internet keeps timing out

as the it says above my Wireless network keeps timing out at least 3 - 4 times a day, i have tried changing channels, restarting the router & also resetting the factory settings to its normal settings and the problem still presists,can anyone assist me and tell me if the problem may be related to the actual router & that i might need an engineer to be sent out to look at it or possibly replace it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet keeps timing out

Hi Nathan117799, 

Thanks for the post! Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to our forum community!

I have had a look at your connection from this end and I can see that all of your downstream power levels are too low and both of your upstream power levels are too high. An engineer will be required to attend in order to get this resolved for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Wiganbloke
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mine is the same, any ideas.

Adam_L wrote:

Hi Nathan117799, 

Thanks for the post! Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to our forum community!

I have had a look at your connection from this end and I can see that all of your downstream power levels are too low and both of your upstream power levels are too high. An engineer will be required to attend in order to get this resolved for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Adam_L wrote:

Hi Nathan117799, 

Thanks for the post! Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to our forum community

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wiganbloke, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with your connection timing out. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can't see anything out of the ordinary no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar. Before logging in it will say 'Router status' in the top right corner, click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos