Menu
Morton52
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

internet keeps dropping out

I'm at the end of my patience. For several weeks now my internet keeps dropping out. Shortly after I switch on and several times while I'm doing stuff. I have to wait for it to reconnect, sometimes I have to restart, sometimes I end up switching off and then on again. It is SO incredibly frustrating and if it doesn't improve very soon then I'm leaving Virgin for another provider.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet keeps dropping out

Hi Morton52, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and things seem to be ok from this side. 

Are you having trouble with a wired or a wireless connection? If wireless try wired, pop the hub into modem only mode with the computer in safe mode with networking. Let us know if this makes a difference. 

It may also help us to see a BQM so we get a better idea of what you are seeing from your side. (Please be aware link is external and we're not responsible for its contents).

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Morton52
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet keeps dropping out

Still happening. I'm really, really fed up with this and am seriously considering moving from Virgin

0 Kudos