Menu
tommytrox
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

hub3 upgrade

i am having abn absoulute nightmare trying to get the new hub 3 upgrade. i have vigin boadband and virgin mobile but no virgin homephone so when i ring them it just sends me round in circles asking for my phone no. everytime i fill out the online form it asks me to confirm my delivery date and when i do the confirm button on the site doesnt work. if any one from virgin sees this please call me as i am seriously considering switching my internet provider. a very unhappy customer. sort your systems out.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: hub3 upgrade

Hi tommytrox

Many thanks for dropping by about the Hub Upgrade and thanks for joining us on the community too Smiley Happy

I apologise the confirmation of delivery button option doesn't seem to work for you Smiley Sad

I've requested this option for you and the delivery should be within the next 3-5 working days for you.

Again my apologies that the site wasn't working as it should have when you attempted this last week.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks again Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos