Menu
mohikan22
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

hub 3 mac address issues

hi, after ringing virgin media they have no answer but believe it a firmware issue..... I can add people to the mac address list with no problems and it will deny internet access ok. However if I try and add a time schedule whether it be for one mac address or multiple, it just crashes the box and you have to reboot it. I have tried several times to add a schedule but its not having it. any ideas?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: hub 3 mac address issues

hiya @mohikan22 if you could take a look at guide -> http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Switched-On-Families/Set-internet-time-limit-for-child/td-p/3138... wrote by Shelke see if this works, possible best doing a pin hole reset on the hub first..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @mohikan22 if you could take a look at guide -> http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Switched-On-Families/Set-internet-time-limit-for-child/td-p/3138... wrote by Shelke see if this works, possible best doing a pin hole reset on the hub first..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
mohikan22
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

thanks. after much reading its gonna be less hassle to continue manually selecting mac addresses Smiley Happy

0 Kudos