Menu
pretty_average
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

help network issue in my area since wednesday

Hi
Have been trying to get virgin to fix a fault in my area since Wednesday with no joy.
After being forced to book an engineer appointment in order to apparently escalate the problem to the network team , who then text me to cancel the engineer as the had finally found a problem , they then text again to say it was fixed but it was not Smiley Sad

Rang again and was told they could see there were errors on the network in my area and other modems were not online but again I had to book an engineer as apparently virgin are happy to ignore faults until 3 people from the same Street cabinet complain ???????

12 hours later, fault still not on my account service status,

What can I do to try and get virgin to resolve the issue ? Do I really have to wait 4 days with no services for an engineer to come to my house and confirm what we already know ..... that there is network issue in my area Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: help network issue in my area since wednesday

Hello pretty_average.

Welcome to the community and I'm very sorry to hear you've been experiencing a loss of broadband connection.

Yes sometimes an outage is determined when a small or large amount of people are suddenly without a service in a certain area and we do sometimes rely on customers to let us know if there are any problems so we can work towards getting it fixed as soon as possible.

In some cases when the outage has been fixed some people may find that they're still without a service so we need to take further action to get this resolved.

I would certainly like to get this looked into for you but I'll need to gain access to your account to be able to do this so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos