Menu
emzrobz
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

help Internet on and off all the time off more than it is actually on

has any one else have any problems with being fobbed off every time they ring about a fault had Internet on and off all week and I'm not the only person on my street with the problem . and every time I get told someone is looking into out but still nothing happens engineer booked but ito no use as it in a week
0 Kudos
mintymin33
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: help Internet on and off all the time off more than it is actually on

Ive had that problem for months, keep being told it's fixed. Finally was told there was issue with wiring. Whatever you do, if you call them out for this check it's working before they leave as I didn't. They left me today even worse off with no internet and refused to send someone back today to fix it. I got to wait yet another week. 

Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: help Internet on and off all the time off more than it is actually on

Hi emzrobz, 

Thanks for letting us know about your internet being on and off, I apologise for any troubles incurred, I will do my best to help resolve this for you.

I have tested things from here for you and I can see that both of your upstream power levels are too high and will need to be looked at by one of our engineers in order to resolve this.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos