Menu
Happynewyear
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

ethernet on super hub not working

hi please can you help.

The ethernet ports on my super hub are not working but the wireless still is. I have tried 4 different Ethernet cables, a factory reset and putting it into modem mode. The Ethernet lights flash on when restarted so are not broken, the ports however then fail to work when on with no lights showing.

I have tried to contact someone at virgin media to help but continually held in a telephone queue. Hoping someone on here can please help as other customer service options virgin media offers have been inadequate. 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: ethernet on super hub not working

Hey Happynewyear,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy I'm sorry to hear that your hub's ethernet ports don't appear to be working. You mention you tried modem mode, were you able to get anything through the hub nearest the co-ax cable when you tried this?

It's unlikely to be the cable since you've tried 4, but do you know if they're all working? If you try plugging both ends of the same cable into 2 ports, do the ports acknowledged that they're connected?

Let me know when you get chance, catch you soon Smiley Happy

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos