Menu
burwellverneys
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

connection drop out

I have been increasingly experiencing connection drop outs/connection issues recently on my PC and phones. I have checked to see if there are any issues in the area and apparently not.  I have implemented the option to check out whether there are issues on my PC - says it will only take a couple of minutes and the results will be shown - never completes the diagnostic - just says they are trying to sort the issue out and to restart the computer in 10 minutes and the issue should have been resolved.  This has never happened.  Have tried this option a couple of times.

It appears to me the issues being experienced have happened ever since the increase in speed that has recently been carried out. Have installed a booster upstairs but still happens  

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: connection drop out

Hi burwellverneys, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with your connection dropping out, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I've run some checks from this side and I noticed that your modem's SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) levels are a little lower than is preferred, I would like to get this investigated by one of our engineers for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos