Menu
suey
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

chaneing password on super hub

I have tried to change the password for my super hub and get as far as the change word  but when I press save it goes back to the original page where you sign in with the hub details have tried several times but am getting no where!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: chaneing password on super hub

Hello suey,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with your Superhub. Initially I thought about sending you a replacement, but when I've ran tests I've noticed that your upstream power levels are out of range. With this in mind I think it's best to send an engineer to do both jobs. I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm a visit.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello suey,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with your Superhub. Initially I thought about sending you a replacement, but when I've ran tests I've noticed that your upstream power levels are out of range. With this in mind I think it's best to send an engineer to do both jobs. I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm a visit.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi suey

I've just picked this up for Heather on your behalf as she is not in today to get back to you Smiley Happy

We've received your PM to us and thanks for getting back in touch to let us know how things stand at the moment with you.

If you change your mind or need us to arrange the engineer with you, please just pop back and let us know on this thread. We'll be happy to help out Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"