Menu
Callumjameshunt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox connections

The past week my Xbox has been disconnecting from the internet every 5 mins iv tried it everyday and still nothing the same. I have waited long enough for it to be fixed now and I'm sure virgin will be losing loads of customers the longer they leave it. Iv rang Microsoft and tried there advice nothing it's to do with virgin so get it fixed asap please or I yet will be another customer leaving. Any information please reply
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox connections

Hi Callumjameshunt, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with the Xbox live connection. We have been investigating an issue to do with this and have just had an update. 

Please reboot your Super hub 2ac from the mains.

When the hub reboots it will download a new update which should resolve your issue.

This update could take up to 15 minutes to complete.

More information here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Superhub-2ac-Firmware/m-p/3321617

Additionally I can see that you seem to be affected by fault ref F005000602 for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 15/02/2017. I will pop you a PM to discuss this further. 

Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos