Menu
Ally1501
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Will Virgin ever fix Netflix?

I have the 25% buffering issue. 3-4 times an hour, plus it goes slow motion and is unresponsive.  Looking back at the history on the forum it has been a problem for years to many customers. I wonder if it is too costly or just not something that is a priority - maybe it doesn't bring in enough revenue for the company.  I don't know how it works but clearly they have no intention of fixing it.   I am fed up with the poor service - they log a call for an engineer then cancel it because it's "fixed" - the repeated signal failure failure and will leave Virgin.

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will Virgin ever fix Netflix?

The reports of "Netflix buffering at 25% on VirginMedia" - can be seen in the BT forums as "Netflix buffering at 25% on BT"

It is a Netflix problem.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will Virgin ever fix Netflix?

Hi Ally1501, 

Welcome to the forums, I completely understand this is an issue very close to my own heart at the moment but I am having trouble on a business connection I have with a different connection. 

Are you by any chance having trouble with the 25% buffering only on the Xbox One? Because they told me last night they are working on an issue to do with that.

I am curious to see if it is related? 

Additionally I can see your downstream power levels are too high, I would like to get an engineer out to correct this for you as it won't be helping. 

Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos