Menu
Derekjs
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wifi will not connect

I am using Superhub 2 and find in the morning that I have to reboot the modem before a laptop/iPad/phone will connect. Main computer ok as on Ethernet cable. Any ideas please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi will not connect

Hi Derekjs,

Welcome to our Forum Smiley Happy Let's see what we can do to help with this. If 3 different devices are struggling to reconnect to the wireless network I would suggest a factory reset of your Super Hub 2.
Once you've done that please ensure that you have the correct wireless settings for an optimal Wi-Fi signal.

If that doesn't help please let me know and we'll see what else we can suggest.

Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Derekjs
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks a lot for your response and advise. Happy to do the the factory reset but I don't think I am confident enough for the next bit ! Let's hope the reset cures it. Interestingly all bar my phone connected ok this morning.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Derekjs,

My 2nd link does include additional links that describe how to complete the requested tasks. But the bulk of the content is geared towards the obstacles, in the home, that can impede the wireless signal. 
If the reset doesn't resolve the problem please take a look at the other link and feel free to ask any questions regarding that. We can either direct you to other help pages or post step-by-step instructions on here, which can sometimes make for easier reading.
Keep us updated though Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Derekjs
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, will do.

0 Kudos
Derekjs
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your advise but I have taken an easier route? I think and installed Superhub 3. So far so good. 

Regards

0 Kudos