Menu
warlockuk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wifi up and down, can't log in to router, LAN ok

So, the last few weeks wifi access has been getting worse and worse with my superhub 2.

It's nothing to do with Windows 10 updates - when the wifi drops, all my connected devices are disconnected, not just laptops on Windows 10.

Restarting the router generally means a good long while before everything works again, if at all.  Currently, wifi is down and I cannot connect to the router page to trigger a reset or check settings.

Feels like the hub's dying.  Is there a way to get a replacement?

0 Kudos
warlockuk
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi up and down, can't log in to router, LAN ok

Yay, restarted the router on the advice of a support chat agent and after 10 minutes it comes up... with all the settings wiped.  Yay, it's not like I wanted secure passwords or ports forwarding.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi up and down, can't log in to router, LAN ok

Hi warlockuk,

Sorry for the connection issues you've been experiencing. The fact that all the customised settings were wiped out would tend to imply that either a factory reset of the Hub had been performed (as opposed to a power reboot) or that your Hub is faulty.

Or was faulty.

It looks like you've had a new Hub since posting on here. My tests of that are revealing no issues and I'm hoping that your previous problems are now a thing of the past. Please post an update on here so we know if you require any further support from us Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos