Menu
bunnykins1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi problems

hi,

i have wifi access, which works fine for Internet browsing, but since Saturday I can't play games on my iPad. I've done software updates, reset my iPad, deleting cookies and removed all unused apps to increase memory. I've reset my super hub, turned the Internet off for over a hour, but it is off overnight anyway. Facebook also crashes after a few minutes. Games were fine before then, I now just keep losing the Internet, either during loading or within a few seconds of loading. At most I get a few minutes of play, before it crashes. They won't even download on my iPhone, to test them out on their.

ive also deleted them and re-installed them, but it took ages to download both games again. Downloads were always quite quick. I've tested my internet connection, using virgins test, it gets to 48%, then says there's a problem and to reset item in 10 minutes. Done it twice no change.

ive moved the super hub further away from the television. I'm getting frustrated as I had the same problem last year, with same test results and ended up on the phone for someone to reset my Internet connection their end. It then worked fine. I don't have time to phone yet, any chance if a virgin guy picks this up, you can check area 4 please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi problems

Hi bunnykins1,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

I'm sorry to read that you are having issues with the internet on your iPad.

Looking at your account, I can see that you have called through to us to get this resolved.

Have you seen an improvement or are you still getting the same issue?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
bunnykins1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

my new superhub as arrived and now things have improved. The only app I have a problem with now, looks likes its related to the recent iPad update, which explains why it's ok on my phone, as that operates on a different iOS. Hopefully the app makers or Apple will bring out a new update to sort that out soon.

thanks to your team, for the quick fix.

Samantha_L wrote:

Hi bunnykins1,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

I'm sorry to read that you are having issues with the internet on your iPad.

Looking at your account, I can see that you have called through to us to get this resolved.

Have you seen an improvement or are you still getting the same issue?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

0 Kudos
bunnykins1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

yep Internet problem now sorted. Still one app not working, but may be down to he recent iOS update. Others are having the same problem.

0 Kudos