Menu
Gr8manc
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi keeps dropping

Wifi keeps dropping out. Trouble free for years now all of a sudden just won't stay on. Tried all the usual stuff, on off, resetting. Changed channels. Why has this started happening? Been going on for weeks now, getting fed up with it. Could the hub be at fault?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi keeps dropping

Hi Gr8manc, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with WiFi cutting out, I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I have tested things from here and I can see that there's some T4 time outs inside the Hubs logs, this will explain the intermittent connection.

I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate things further for you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
XH558
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Our super hub 2 started misbehaving a few months ago. Tried all the obvious stuff you have done and less obvious like swearing at it..........
Twice this week have spent considerable time on the phone with the tech people. All had been as helpful as they could be but the problem returned after a few days. TODAY, they could not get it to factory reset at all. so we are getting a Superhub 3. Should be here tomorrow or Friday..............
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear about the fault experienced XH558, Smiley Sad

I hope that this has now been resolved for you!

Please feel free to let us know if there is anything more that we can help with.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos