Menu
bee_bella
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wifi issues in Shepherd's Bush

I've had intermittent wifi all day with it finally completely stopping early afternoon. I've rung for help and received none! Quickest engineer appointment Wednesday?!! Really?!! When speaking to someone in India and they forwarded my call to someone else who hung up on me. Seriously virgin what the hell am I paying for??!! My wifi has been glitchy for months now, to finally give up the ghost... on a weekend. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi issues in Shepherd's Bush

Hi bee_bella, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your troubles with intermittent wireless connection, I apologise for any inconvenience and I will do my best to help resolve this for you.

I have tried to test your connection from here but I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account, in order to proceed with diagnosing your issues I will need to confirm a few things with you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi issues in Shepherd's Bush

wifi is not/may not be the issue - if it works thats good if it does not then apart from the SH being faulty theres not a lot VM can or will do - change channels they will suggest - move the SH from behind the TV - you need to do a wired test if thats poor then its a bigger issue - if wired is good and assuming the SH is not faulty which i would think it would not be you have to solve your wifi problem - there are far too many variables for VM to do anything

the only thing they can and will/should do is change the SH if you have the SH1 - the wifi on that is dire and a call to retentions stating just that should get a SH1 upgraded

Tony
0 Kudos