Menu
diowil4
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi disconnections - faulty router !

Hi,

I have a problem with my router. My WIFI keeps cutting out every couple of minutes. I have tried to change channels - same result. It requires turning WIFI on and off to restart. I have that problem from the beginning ( about a year). I didn't bother about the problem because I use LAN connection which works OK but my wife usually uses WIFI. All I hear from her is complaining about the connection and she is right. Every time I use my mobile I have the same problem after ~ 5 min.

I think this is a problem with the router (Super Hub 2ac ). Why? Because recently I have connected my old BT Home HUB (5G/2G) and guess what? It works marvellously in every room and even in the garage and no matter how long I use it - no problem at all. So this is not a channel or building construction problem. If I use them both only Virgin Media Super Hub 2ac fails. So please tell me who can I contact to fix or exchange my router.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi disconnections - faulty router !

Hi diowil4,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and picked up an issue with the signals levels that's likely causing the issue. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to adjust this.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Jim80
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same issues all the lights on super hub 2 ac are blue it has been like it 4 weeks now have reset hub several times now still nothing!!!!!
0 Kudos
diowil4
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello !

My router has been replaced with a new on (Hub 3.0) by an engineer. It was a problem with the old router.

Now after two moths from that replacement I could say that WiFi (and also LAN) works as it should.

And this is my usual speed now on LG G4 mobile.

Thank you.

0 Kudos