Menu
Bb691
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

WiFi very weak

I have hub 3. Sony Xperia z3 phone. Samsung smart TV less than 2 years old. Have bt sport app on phone. Virgin 200 gigs.

I usually screen mirror my phone and watch bt sport app using my WiFi on the big screen. For some reason over the last week my app won't load when connected to WiFi and I get a WiFi failure to connect through my phone. This coincided with registering a virgin media account (I haven't upgraded).

So anyway my WiFi is working somehow through my laptop but for some reason anything else we try and connect to it fails as soon as any stress is put on it. Any suggestions?

One other thing I tried accessing the box through the laptop but it didn't open the url.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi very weak

Hi Bb691,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing issues with the wireless network.

I've taken a look at your connection and the downstream power levels are too high at + 21 dBmV. For this I would like to arrange an engineer appointment to adjust these for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) requesting some details.

In the meantime have you tried changing the wireless channel by any chance?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos