Menu
Paddyblundell
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WiFi issues

My router has all the blue lights on apart from the arrows which are green and constantly flashing, the tick flashes on and off but not as quick. No internet connection when on chrome or other explorers. Any help?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi issues

Have you checked for any known outages in your area?  https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If there are no local area outages then the fastest way to get it fixed is usually to call VM and report the fault or you can wait for the forum team to get to this thread in a few days time.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi issues

Hey Paddyblundell,

Welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your recent loss of service, I'm hoping you're back up and running now. However I'd like to be sure, I've tried to check but I can't find your account info.

Let me just confirm additional info via PM (purple envelope, top right) so I can ensure your connection is performing as we would expect.

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos