Menu
davidcordey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wi fi connection to Samsung Smart TV

I have the strongest wifi possible in the house but although my TV recognises  the wifi it no longer connects. It did intermittently to begin with. Other devices work perfectly well in the same room.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wi fi connection to Samsung Smart TV

Hi davidcordey,

Sorry about your wireless issues. I was going to enquire about what frequency your TV connects but I see that's irrelevant as your Hub can only connect on either/or (2.4GHz/5GHz) and not both simultaneously.

As you have an outdated Hub I have ordered a replacement for you. Please connect and activate it in accordance with the instructions that will be included in the delivery. If you continue to get problems with the new Hub please post on here and I'll take another look for you. 

Here are the replacement Hub details:

• The new Hub should arrive within the next few days.
  • The courier, Yodel, will leave contact details should re-delivery arrangements be needed.
  • A text will be sent (to the mobile number we have listed for you) the day prior to delivery advising of an ETA.
  • Full setup and activation instructions will be included.

Keep me updated & welcome to our Forum  Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

davidcordey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much...I shall try this next week when I am back and hope it works!

0 Kudos
Jpàw
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jen

I have a similar problem with my Samsung TV. I can connect wirelessly but after a while I receive the message 'no internet access'. I have to reset the TV to reconnect to the WiFi.

I have a new hub 3. 

The manual for the TV states my ISP may need reset the Mac address.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos