Menu
Paul50man
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why did no one tell i needed a mortgage to pay my mobile broadband bill ???

So - I moved home and i asked the sales team what i needed to enable me to have mobile broadband on the go whilst i waited for broadband box proper to be fitted.

We can send you IMO GO , just plug and go - £24.99 initially then £20 a month and we only need a months notice to cancel.

Yes please - sounds ideal ....  paid the initial £24.99 and it was delivered in 48 hours. Bit intermittent but it worked generally. Was able to get internet on laptop and on TV so i could use my Firestick .....

Imagine my horror when my Mrs logged in to the account and saw a bill of £1459 !!!  I WILL say though we have spoken to a nice bloke called Damien who is trying to sort this with his boss in next couple of days .............  keep you posted, in the meantime steer clear of mobile IMO ... 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why did no one tell i needed a mortgage to pay my mobile broadband bill ???

Hi Paul50man,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for keeping us posted about the problem you've had with the IMO. I'm sorry that there has been a billing issue with this on your account.

Checking on this, I can see that Damion has been working on this with you. Has this been resolved for you now?

Please let us know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos