Menu
Memsicles
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When does enough become enough?

We have Virgin Media for all services and have done for 7+ years. I thought that would maybe get us some sort of outstanding customer service.

In the last 2 months we've been experiencing never ending trouble with our internet. This is mainly the wifi but not exclusively.

It follows the same pattern. We lose all connection on all devices. I have to reset the router. It's working again. Then again it'll go off (this is at least daily but it can often be only a few hours afterward). Every few days no amount of resetting the router will help and I have to call the call centre. They get us up and running. Then the perpetual cycle starts again.

When does it flag up on their system that you've rang them a lot for assistance and maybe you may need a bit more help than just getting you back online during that call?

I'm pay £75+ per month for my services. My internet isn't solely used for gaming and leisure time, I work from home several days a week (or at least I used to. I currently opt to stay at the office for the Internet). I am beyond frustrated! If my neighbour did lent constantly moan about the BT provision on our street I would be switching!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: When does enough become enough?

So we can help us to help you, can you

Go to your Superhub Log in screen

Do NOT log in.

Little button top right.....

Can you post Upstream, Downstream and Network logs.

Screen caps are nice, C&P will do- Don't stress about formatting if you C&P. Someone will get a look and see if there's anything obvious amiss.

Can you let us know which HUB you have as well?

0 Kudos
Memsicles
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Downstream...

DownDownUpUp

0 Kudos
Memsicles
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's a superhub 2

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your levels look okay-

can you set up BQM

HERE

Run it for say 24 hrs, and post the result.

Dont forget youll need to make sure your super hub is configured to reply to ICMP echo requests...

BQM.jpg

0 Kudos