Menu
Andy1975
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

What happens after 12 years complaining and 6 months of planning in full effect.

IMAG0040.jpg

Yes indeed that is a VM ground team shoving a cable down a hole in the ground outside my house.

I can only imagin the council planning and approval this has taken.. the red traffic redirection barriers must have logged countless meetings and planning to arrange with 5 review date pushbacks that haven been issued so far.

I have the mayor to thank and my local council for allow such works to be carried out, and i can only apologise to anyone that this work has disrupted, i had to step slightly sideways to get passed him to my vehicle which was not too much of a disruption on my half although VERY challenging.

I am however sure another 6 months of planning and fund raising with countless meetings will be required to actually connect BOTH ENDS of the cable so all is not over yet Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Andy1975
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: What happens after 12 years complaining and 6 months of planning in full effect.

7 min after arriving they leave as job well done..

IMAG0041.jpg

Many thanks for leaving the debris everywhere that you pulled out and for adding a trip hazard and wobbly cover on the public footbath right outside my house, im sure they fitted the cable like a boss though and there will be no issues.......

0 Kudos