Menu
Oneunited99
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

West Carlisle Broadband Issue

Woke up this morning to find i have no internet connection .It would seem there is a cabinet issue like i had last year where i had soo many t3 timeouts due to power levels going up and down.I would be grateful if someone can contact the right people and investigate the cab at the end of my street and resolve the issue 

0 Kudos
Gas_Up_Lets-Go
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: West Carlisle Broadband Issue

I logged a call earlier - apparently there are "no issues" , currently waiting for a call back from a friendly bloke from the North East

0 Kudos
Oneunited99
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So i am not the only one.They normally blame my equipment but i know to well from past issues its their cab or somewhere further down the line.Lets hope its sorted before the end of today

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Oneunited99,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

Sorry to read you are having an issue with your broadband connection.

On the day you posted there was a fault reported in your area, which has now been closed down as resolved.

Your connection is showing as fine with no time-outs reported and the power levels are within range. Is the internet now working for you or are you experiencing any further issues?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos